Hello and Welcome to Anime is Better Than Cartoons Forum!

If you want to access further, just LOG-IN or REGISTER if you don't have an account yet.

Thanks for visiting our forum ~

- - -
The Site Admins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to Anime is Better Than Cartoons Forum!

If you want to access further, just LOG-IN or REGISTER if you don't have an account yet.

Thanks for visiting our forum ~

- - -
The Site Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is/are your favorite anime quotes?

+4
Kuroh Yatogami
Skynet
Kya09_
Prince_Ciel_22
8 posters

Go down

What is/are your favorite anime quotes? Empty What is/are your favorite anime quotes?

Post by Prince_Ciel_22 Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

My favorite quote is "Something once lost will never return." -Ciel Phantomhive
Prince_Ciel_22
Prince_Ciel_22

Male Posts : 177
Coins : 20837
Liked : 5

Back to top Go down

What is/are your favorite anime quotes? Empty Re: What is/are your favorite anime quotes?

Post by Kya09_ Mon May 06, 2013 4:27 pm

"Watashi kininarimasu!" - Chitanda Eru

Kya09_
Kya09_

Female Posts : 980
Coins : 21771
Liked : 11

Back to top Go down

What is/are your favorite anime quotes? Empty Re: What is/are your favorite anime quotes?

Post by Skynet Mon May 06, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm not lazy , i'm just conserving energy - Oreki Houtarou
I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly - Oreki Houtarou
00 Raiser ... exterminate the target ! - Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei ... slashing through to tomorrow ! - Setsuna F. Seiei
Skynet
Skynet

Male Posts : 845
Coins : 21662
Liked : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroh Yatogami Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

"In life, when there is a save data, there is hope."

-- Keima Katsuragi

"The century's greatest detective, advertised as solving every case imaginable. How great his burden must be, how much pain must he go through every single moment: past, present and future...a burden so great it would leave you hunched over. A bitter taste in your mouth that would leave you longing for sweets."

-- L Lawliet

"If I could sell my boredom, I'm confident I could make a living."

-- Izayoi Sakamaki

"I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal."

-- Keima Katsuragi

"As a flower cannot choose the place it blooms, neither can a child choose their parents…A fiend like you knows nothing of Lucy’s tears!"

-- Erza Scarlet

Kuroh Yatogami
Kuroh Yatogami

Male Posts : 209
Coins : 20787
Liked : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Usui Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm

There are a ton :P one of the ones that most applies to me is in my signature at the moment hehe
Usui
Usui

Male Posts : 515
Coins : 21116
Liked : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightEdge Rurouni Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 pm

""A sword a weapon. The art of swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kaoru says is sweet and innocent talk that only those whose hands have never been stained with the blood of men can believe. But to tell you the truth, I much prefer Miss Kaoru's sweet and innocent talk over the truth, that I do."-Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

"You can die at any time, but living takes true courage."-Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

"If you were to examine a man's entire life, you would see that it is full of contradictions."-Okina, Rurouni Kenshin

"I am walking down a path of no return, so I will leave behind me every gift I've received from God." - Scar Fullmetal Alchemist

"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?" - Isaac Dian Baccano!

"Even though we are going to shatter thousands of lives, wearing white is gonna make the blood look so pretty." - Ladd Russo Baccano!

Just a few, I could probably list hundreds that have stuck out from RuroKen alone.
StraightEdge Rurouni
StraightEdge Rurouni

Male Posts : 27
Coins : 20263
Liked : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kya09_ Sat May 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"There's at least a 0.000000000000000675% chance that someone can die from a curse or a stare" -Heiwajima Shizuo
Kya09_
Kya09_

Female Posts : 980
Coins : 21771
Liked : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Skynet Sat May 11, 2013 9:54 pm

such misfortune !! - Kamijou Taouma . i love the way he shouts it xD
Skynet
Skynet

Male Posts : 845
Coins : 21662
Liked : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruyuki Sun May 12, 2013 8:16 am

"Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!" -Haruyuki Arita

"You are really red. It would be fun to hang you from a traffic light, and stop cars." -Kuroyukihime

"You can go anywhere you want in this world with a single blade. This may be a virtual world, but I feel more alive here than in the real world." -Kirigaya Kazuto

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things." -Kirigaya Kazuto
Haruyuki
Haruyuki

Male Posts : 19
Coins : 20348
Liked : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MasaomiKida Sun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm

"Choice #1: KIDA MASAOMI!!! Choice #2: KIDA MASAOMI!!!!! Choice #3: KIDA MASAOMI!!!!!!!!" -Kida Masaomi
MasaomiKida
MasaomiKida

Male Posts : 14
Coins : 20164
Liked : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 pm

"The time is out of joint. O cursed spite... That i was ever born to set it right"
- Takigawa Yoshino , Fuwa Mahiro , Fuwa Aika / Originally from Hamlet

This is definitely my favorite the most
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down