Hello and Welcome to Anime is Better Than Cartoons Forum!

If you want to access further, just LOG-IN or REGISTER if you don't have an account yet.

Thanks for visiting our forum ~

- - -
The Site Admins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to Anime is Better Than Cartoons Forum!

If you want to access further, just LOG-IN or REGISTER if you don't have an account yet.

Thanks for visiting our forum ~

- - -
The Site Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime exceeded your expectations?

5 posters

Go down

What anime exceeded your expectations? Empty What anime exceeded your expectations?

Post by StraightEdge Rurouni Thu May 16, 2013 12:39 am

Like, you were just planning to check it out and ended up falling in love with it.

For me,

Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari/Nekomonogatari
Angel Beats - So far, until I started watching never saw any interested in the series until I started watching yesterday.

On the other hand, just since it works well with the topic, what anime fell below your expectations for it?

For me, most well known anime in particular. Not because they're mainstream, but simply because I feel some parts tend to drag as it goes on and on and on. It's why I rarely keep up with them as much even if I particularly like them.

StraightEdge Rurouni
StraightEdge Rurouni

Male Posts : 27
Coins : 20148
Liked : 0

Back to top Go down

What anime exceeded your expectations? Empty Re: What anime exceeded your expectations?

Post by Prince_Ciel_22 Sun May 19, 2013 8:57 am

For me, Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai! because I expect that it is full of action but.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xDD
Prince_Ciel_22
Prince_Ciel_22

Male Posts : 177
Coins : 20722
Liked : 5

Back to top Go down

What anime exceeded your expectations? Empty Re: What anime exceeded your expectations?

Post by EclipseAnime Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm

gun grave tbh, didnt look that great at first but ended up being one of my top 5 xD
EclipseAnime
EclipseAnime

Male Posts : 66
Coins : 20201
Liked : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RApollos Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 am

Recently I would say Vividred Operation, mainly cause I originally watched it out of boredom and just thought "it's gonna be a sissy Magical Girl anime". Yeah, to say I was wrong is an understatement.

Overall, Fairy Tail, it was an anime I've seen countless amv's for but never really gave much thought about watching it. Hell at first glance, and by that I mean the title, I thought it was about actual Fairies. I was even more wrong about my first impression of it than I was about Vividred. I did realize how wrong I was about Fairy Tail after the first 10-15 minutes of episode 1.
RApollos
RApollos

Male Posts : 206
Coins : 20633
Liked : 6

http://rmac107.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuzaTefuma Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Daily Live's of Highschool Boys / didn't expect to almost kill me on laughter

Zetsuen no Tempest / well kind of boring at the first couple of ep and thought of slow development on storyline but well it escelated pretty quickly lol

Kuroshitsuji / totally didn't expect the ending lol was hoping for a better one but damn

got a lot of anime exceeded my expectations and too lazy to type them down here :P
RyuzaTefuma
RyuzaTefuma

Male Posts : 878
Coins : 22059
Liked : 11

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNlXiNoQujfJ7WMOMWh7MxQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down